- Hug and kiss. Our goal is to kiss long enough for the kids to say, “Ewwww!”
- Look at him while he talks.
- Do something special for him. For example, do one of his chores. Although, I draw the line at cleaning out the septic system. *smile*
- Laugh and enjoy each others company.
- Tell him something you love about him.
- Leave an encouraging note for him to find.
- Thank him for the hard work he does at his job and at home.
- Say, “I love you!”
- Let him sleep in (I admit my husband does this for me more than I do it for him but boy, do I feel LOVED!).
- Pray for and with him.
What are some ways you show love to your spouse daily?
@2012 Connie Johnson