Today and for the next three Fridays, a call to develop an Attitude of Gratitude through weekly challenges will be released. Seven challenges for seven days that can be done in any order. Please feel free to bless all of us by sharing how you chose to meet the challenges and the results.
- Do a family member’s regular chore.
- Invite a lonely person over for lunch or dinner.
- Take coffee to someone you appreciate.
- Compliment a co-worker.
- Choose not to complain all day.
- Send a loved one a note saying why you are thankful for them.
- Participate in Operation Christmas Child. Simply put small gifts in a shoebox to be sent around the world to kids who will otherwise not receive any gifts for Christmas. Collection is Nov. 12-19. Find a collection center near you.
Check out the other challenges:
©2012 Connie Davis Johnson