Today is the 2nd of four Friday challenges to develop an Attitude of Gratitude. Seven challenges for seven days that can be done in any order. Please feel free to bless all of us by sharing how you chose to meet the challenges and the results.
- Compliment someone in your household (or everyone in your household).
- Take a loved one on a date. It can be a spouse, child, parent, sibling, or close friend.
- Gather some friends and volunteer at a soup kitchen.
- Send a card to someone who is going through a hard time.
- Buy a bouquet of flowers, separate it, and give out individual flowers to friends, family, or strangers.
- Thank your boss for the job he/she does.
- Tip at least 5% more than usual.
Check out the other challenges:
©2012 Connie Davis Johnson