Today is the 3rd of four Friday challenges to develop an Attitude of Gratitude. Seven challenges for seven days that can be done in any order. Please feel free to bless all of us by sharing how you chose to meet the challenges and the results.
- Express thankfulness every day for a week on social media.
- Buy a few extra canned goods at the grocery store and donate them to a local shelter.
- Compliment a stranger.
- Do a task for someone at work.
- Hug everyone in your household.
- Pay for the person’s lunch behind you in the drive-thru.
- Be kind to other drivers. Allow someone to cut in front of you or give another driver the right-of-way.
Check out the other challenges:
©2012 Connie Davis Johnson