Today is the last day of four Friday challenges to develop an Attitude of Gratitude. Seven challenges for seven days that can be done in any order. Please feel free to bless all of us by sharing how you chose to meet the challenges and the results.
- Choose a day and consciously listen more than talk.
- Take baked goods to your meeting or to a friend.
- Hide love notes around the house for a loved one.
- Allow your child or spouse to overhear you brag about them.
- Go out of your way to say hi to an enemy and ask how they have been.
- Buy one or more $5 gift cards for a coffeehouse or fast food restaurant and give to frazzled store clerks or wait staff.
- Allow someone to go ahead of you in line at the store.
Check out the other challenges:
©2012 Connie Davis Johnson