Chocolate, pecans, caramel? Yes please!! Of course, I could have stopped at “chocolate” and been happy!
1 package crescent roll dough (8 count)
2/3 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
8 ounce chopped pecans
12 ounce package chocolate chips
1. Press crescent roll dough in the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Be sure to pinch edges together.
2. Melt butter and brown sugar in saucepan, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute.
3. Pour mixture over crescent roll dough.
4. Sprinkle chopped pecans over dough.
5. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Let sit for 2-3 minutes and then swirl to melt.
7. Refrigerate 1 hour before cutting.
8. Cut into bars and store in refrigerator.
You may also like:
©2012 Connie Davis Johnson