1 pound meat, browned and drained
1 small can of green chilis
1 package soft taco shells
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 container sour cream (8 ounce)
2 cups shredded cheddar or taco cheese
1. Mix sour cream, soup, and chilis.
2. Spread half of mixture in bottom of 9×13 pan.
3. Roll the meat into soft shells and put in pan.
4. Spread remaining sour cream mixture over shells.
5. Top with cheese.
6. Bake in preheated 350° oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You may also like:
©2013 Connie Davis Johnson