3 pound bag boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 bag Sour Cream and Onion Chips
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Crush chips in large ziplock.
2. Dip chicken in milk and then place in ziplock with chips.
3. Shake bag until chicken is coated with chips.
4. Place in 9×13 pan and sprinkle leftover chips on chicken.
5. Drizzle melted butter over chicken.
6. Cover pan loosely with tin foil and bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove foil for the last 15 minutes in oven.
You may also like:
©2013 Connie Davis Johnson