About this blog:
This blog will help you find extraordinary in ordinary everyday life by….
- Personal growth tips, ideas, articles, quotes
- Family tips, ideas, articles, quotes
…..recognize the extraordinary life going on around you through;
- Pictures, tips, articles, quotes
…..learn to make life more efficient so there’s more time to enjoy the extraordinary through;
- Recipes, organization ideas and tips, decorating ideas and tips
- Using verses, passages, and stories to go deeper in the bible and see it with fresh eyes
The basics about me:
– I love Pinterest, Disney World, and HGTV.
– If it’s made of chocolate, I’ll love it!
– Diet Coke and I are closer than we should be.
– When hubby and I retire, we want to travel the world!
– I have a wide range of reading interests.
– Laughing is a necessity.
– It’s always a relief that I get to come home to a husband and kids who love me.
– So thankful for a Father in Heaven who loves me despite my delinquencies.
– I’m not the perfect Christian but God loves and uses me anyway.
I’m a Christian women’s speaker/writer who is passionate about helping all women recognize just how extraordinary they are and how much each has to offer. I’ve spoken throughout the US as well as Italy, Austria, and The Netherlands. The same passion that drives this blog, drives my speaking. For more information about my speaking ministry, click here.
I work at Hearts at Home as a Sr. Director of Media and Product Resources and have been there since January of 2009. Hearts at Home’s mission is to encourage, educate, and equip every mom in every season of motherhood using Christian values to strengthen families. Hearts at Home offers conferences, books, a newsletter, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest), and more. Visit HeartsAtHome.org.
I’ve been married to the love of my life, Craig, since 1989. The first 3 years were less than stellar. Actually, it was so bad, we hardly discuss it. But God saved our marriage. And many life lessons were learned in those early years that have gotten us through some tough times in later years.
We have three kids. Calan is now in college. We are learning to “let go” as she becomes more independent. Cauriana is now driving. And thus begins brand new lessons of faith as I watch her drive away from the safety of our home. Then there’s Colby. Teenager, all boy, and complete entertainer.
For more information about my speaking ministry, please click here.
If you like what you read, you can subscribe by RSS. Or subscribe by e-mail and get daily inbox updates.
You may contact me anytime.