These don’t last long around our house. A true favorite!
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons vanilla 1/4 teaspoon salt
3 eggs 1 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup cocoa
Peanut Butter Filling Ingredients:
1 package cream cheese 1 egg
1/2 cup peanut butter 2 Tablespoons milk
1/4 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease 9×13 pan.
3. Prepare Brownie mix by stirring together melted butter, sugar, and vanilla.
4. Add eggs and beat well.
5. Add cocoa and beat until well blended.
6. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add to brownie mix. Beat well.
7. Stir in chocolate chips.
8. Remove 1 cup batter.
9. Pour remaining batter into pan.
10. Prepare Peanut Butter Filling by combining all ingredients and beating until smooth and creamy.
11. Spread Peanut Butter Filling over batter in pan.
12. Drop reserved chocolate batter by teaspoonfuls over filling.
13. Using knife, gently swirl for marbled effect.
14. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean.
15. Remove from oven and cool.
16. Hide some for yourself because your family will eat all of them before you have the chance to eat any. (Experience talking).
You may also like:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies (Can you tell we love peanut butter and chocolate?)
Savory Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
Thankfulness Even On Black Friday?
©2012 Connie Davis Johnson