This is not a “bring the family together” type of dessert. When I make it, there’s quite a bit of arguing over who is sneaking all the pieces. Nobody needs to know it’s Mom! Hey, since I’m usually the mediator, I feel I can be the troublemaker once in a while. Strangely, the rebel in me usually comes out when there’s chocolate involved.
1 tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 package cream cheese (8 ounces)
1 cup powdered sugar
1 package whipped topping (12 ounces), thawed and divided
3 cups cold milk
1 package instant chocolate pudding mix (3.9 oz.)
1 package instant vanilla pudding mix (3.4 oz.)
1. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. Press dough into ungreased 9×13 pan.
3. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
4. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
5. Fold in 1 3/4 cup whipped topping. Spread over crust.
6. In large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes then let stand for 2 minutes until soft set.
7. Spread over cream cheese layer.
8. Top with remaining whipped topping.
9. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
You may also like:
©2013 Connie Davis Johnson